2006/2007 College Year
- July 23-27, 2006
- Halifax NS
- 2006 RCCO National Convention
- Saturday September 16, 2006, 17:00
- Home of Hiromi Bradshaw, 2921 Prior St.
- Victoria Centre September Barbecue
- Saturday October 28, 2006, 19:30
- First-Metropolitan United Church
- Pipes & Goblins Hallowe'en Extravaganza III
- Seven Victoria organists play spine-tingling music:
- Frances Pollet
- Nicholas Fairbank
- Susanne Reul-Zastre
- Rosemary Laing
- Dorothy Froese
- Geoffrey Thornburn
- Hiromi Bradshaw
- Tickets: Adults $12, members & limited income $8, family units $20
- Info: email@example.com
- Sunday, November 19, 2006, 16:00
- Pemberton Chapel, Royal Jubilee Hospital
- Annual College Service
- A liturgy of healing, chosen by Centre Chaplain, Fr. Andrew Gates
- Service music by members and ad hoc choir
- Sunday, December 10, 2006, 14:30 p.m.
- Pemberton Memorial Chapel, Royal Jubilee Hospital
- Christmas Music with the Pacific Christian School Choir and Geoffrey Thornburn on organ.
- Tickets $12 at the hospital gift shop or at the door.
- Presented in cooperation with the Royal Jubilee Hospital School of Nursing Alumnae Assn.
- Saturday, February 17, 2007, 13:30-15:00
- St. Luke's Anglican Church
- Contemporary Music Workshop:
piano and organ music based on contemporary songs
- Saturday, February 17, 2007, 15:15-17:00
- Social Get-together at Aideen Lydon's, 1190 Stonington Place
- Bring snacks and beverages; tea and coffee provided.
- Saturday, April 28, 2007, 13:00
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Organ Crawl to the 4-manual Wolff organ in its completed state.
- The Centre visited this site in Sept. 2004
when the base of the instrument had been erected,
and in March 2005 during voicing.
- See the Cathedral's Music Endowment Fund site for description and photos